Fill in the gaps.
1. Hannah: "Our teacher will go to Hamburg tomorrow."
Hannah said that __________________________
2. Sarah: "I was writing a letter yesterday."
Sarah told me that __________________________
3. Tim : "My father flew to Dallas last year."
Tim told me that __________________________
4. Lara : "Hans went to the stadium an hour ago."
Lara said that __________________________
5. Anne : "My mother will celebrate her birthday next weekend."
Anne said that __________________________
6. Martin : "I am going to read a book this week."
Martin said to me that __________________________
7. Jason and Victoria: "We will do our best in the exams tomorrow."
Jason and Victoria told me that __________________________
8. James : "We didn't eat fish two days ago."
James remarked that __________________________
9. Alice: "I spent all my pocket money on Monday."
Alice complained that __________________________
10. David : "John had already gone at six."
David said that __________________________
1. Hannah said that their teacher would go to Hamburg the next day.
2. Sarah told me that she had been writing a letter the day before.
3. Tim told me that his father had flown to Dallas the year before.
4. Lara said that Hans had gone to the stadium an hour before.
5. Anne said that her mother would celebrate her birthday the following weekend.
6. Martin said to me that he was going to read a book that week.
7. Jason and Victoria told me that they would do their best in the exams the next day.
8. James remarked that they hadn't eaten fish two days before.
9. Alice complained that she had spent all her pocket money on Monday.
10. David said that John had already gone at six.