Face to Face-Online
Live English lessons online
Learn English with work colleagues around the whole world.
Business English Academy offers language lessons from highly qualified language, native level language trainers through our video conferencing online platform. We offer 1to1 or group courses utilising our platform anywhere you wish whether it's at home or on the move. Our language teachers communicate with you over our virtual real time platform, how and when you wish. This method of learning offers modern learning aids such as Videos, MP3's, Word-Texts or PowerPoint presentations. This can be viewed, listened to or shared by the teacher and all the course participants simultaneously without the need for paper.
All our online courses are indivdualised and subject specific. This means that we can offer a tailored language course for a range of specific occupational fields. For example with courses such as; Business English, IT English, Financial English, Logistical English, HR English, Technical Englisch, etc.
Business English Academy offers user friendly technologies, which gives the participant the opportunity to concentrate on the whole learning process. After a brief introduction your colleagues will be able to take part in the courses to their fullest potential.
- A fast internet connection (DSL or a LAN cable connection) li>A fast internet connection (DSL or a LAN cable connection)
- The Chrome web browser
- PC or Laptop with Windows 7 or higher oder an Apple computer
- Headset or verwenden Sie das Mikrofon und den Lautsprecher des Computers
If you would like to receive more information about our face to face online classes please do not hesitate to contact us using either the form on the right or calling us on our toll free number given at the top of the page.
Advantages over in-company training:
1. We have the whole of our teacher catalogue from which to provide you with a trainer - not just a local on.
2. No travel costs or lost travel time.
3. Best integration with latest computer aids and technologies.
4. People from with a company at various locations can team up in a specialised English class.