Presentations in English
Even if you you can confidently and eloquently make presentations in your own language it can often
prove to be a little more difficult in english. Not only can there be problems in vocabulary and phrases
but cultural differences also come into play.
We have therefore developed a special seminar entitled "Presentations in English" to help improve
your presentation ability in the english language.
Some of the topics covered in this Seminar.
- Dealing with nervousness
- Getting the audience's attention
- Introducing your topic
- How you want to deal with questions
- Introducing your next slide
- Dealing with difficult numbers
- Presenting graphics
- Explaining trends
- What makes a good PowerPoint presentation?
- Page layout, font, colors
- Summarizing the key points
- Good closings
- Asking for clarification
- Polite phrases
Please contact us by telephone or via email if you would like further information regarding this or other
seminars that we have.
You can choose between the following 2 seminar offers: