Test: Future tense
Choose the right answer (a,b,c,d)
1. My grandparents_________________ visit us next Friday.
a. will to b. going to c. are going d. are going to
2. What__________________ do next week?
a. are you going to b. are you going c. you are going d. you are going to
3. I can start as soon as they___________________.
a. will arive b. arrive c. are arriving d. are going to arrive
4. Can somebody help me please? - Yes, _____________you.
a. I help b. I will help c. I’m helping d. I’ll help
5. Are you hungry? _______________ make you something to eat?
a. Do I b. Will I c. Shall I d. I´ll
6. I can’t see you this week-end. _______________ lunch with John.
a. I’ll have b. I’m having c. I’m going to have d. I will to have
1. My grandparents (d) are going to visit us next Friday.
2. What (a) are you going to do next week?
3. I can start as soon as they (b) arrive.
4. Can somebody help me please? - Yes, (d) I’ll help you.
5. Are you hungry? (c) Shall I make you something to eat?
6. I can’t see you this week-end. (b) I’m having lunch with John.