A homophone is a word that is pronounced the same as another word but differs in meaning. Which of these homophobes do you know? Complete these sentences with the correct choice.
1) ______________ arriving this evening.
a) There b) They´re c) Their
2) Please ____________ a tie in the office.
a) wear b) where
3) The _________ party was organized by an event team.
a) whole b) hole
4) The lunch ___________ will be at 1.00 pm.
a) brake b) break
1) They´re arriving this evening.
2) Please wear a tie in the office.
3) The whole party was organized by an event team.
4) The lunch break will be at 1.00 p.m.