Adjectives and adverbs
Choose the right answer (a,b,c,d)
1. Mr Arnold had everything in a__________________ bag.
a. plastic yellow large b. large yellow plastic c. yellow large plastic d. yellow plastic large
2. I thought the movie was_______________.
a. very bored b. much boring c. very boring d. much bored
3. My birthday is the_______________ of July.
a. twenty-eighth b. twentyeth c. twenty-nineth d. twenty-forth
4. Berlin isn’t______________ London.
a. big as b. as big as c. as big that d. so big that
5. Lisa is only 15. She isn’t_______________ drive a car.
a. enough old to b. enough old for c. old enough for d. old enough to
6. In the photo my sister looks______________her friends.
a. happier that b.happier than c. more happy than d. more happy
7. Which is the_________________the world?
a. higher mountain in b. higher mountain of c. highest mountain in d.highest mountain of
1. Mr Arnold had everything in a large yellow plastic bag.
2. I thought the movie was very boring.
3. My birthday is the twenty-eighth of July.
4. Berlin isn’t as big as London.
5. Lisa is only 15. She isn’t old enough to drive a car.
6. In the photo my sister looks happier than her friends.
7. Which is the highest mountain in the world?