Job description: Trainer For Legal English Munich
If you have any questions, please contact teacherjobs(at)business-english-academy.com
- Trainer for Legal English (m/f)
- part-time (freelance basis)
- up tp 6 x 45 minutes per week
- As soon as possible
- in-house course for legal english
- fixed day and time
- small groups / 1 to 1
- customized course fulfilling company requirements
- flexible methodology
- Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or equivalent TEFL certificate.
- Native speaker level of English
- Have experience in teaching English as a foreign language
- You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen
- Useful background in Law
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Germany may apply.
If you think you are the right teacher for this position please send your resume and references to teacherjobs(at)business-english-academy.com
We look forward to hearing from you!