Job description: Trainer For Business English Gelsenkirchen
If you have any questions, please contact teacherjobs(at)business-english-academy.com
- Business English Trainer (m/f)
- part-time (freelance basis)
- 2 x 45 minutes per week
- As soon as possible
- in-house Business English course
- fixed day and time
- small group
- customized course fulfilling company requirements
- flexible methodology
- Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or equivalent TEFL certificate.
- Native speaker level of English
- Have experience in teaching English as a foreign language
- You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen
- Useful background in any or all of the following: Law, Purchase, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, IT, Real Estate
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Germany may apply.
If you think you are the right teacher for this position please send your resume and references to teacherjobs(at)business-english-academy.com
We look forward to hearing from you!